Xur sells a few select items that can be quite good in PvE, although the Destiny 2 PvP community may find it lacking.
Location of Xur (June 24, 2022)
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower Hangar this week.
If you don’t know the location, open the tower map and place a marker on Amanda Holliday. Spawn into the courtyard and follow the marker until you reach it, at which point you just have to turn left and continue in that direction until you spot Xur on the catwalks at left, as shown below.
Xur articles this week
- without mercy
- Hawkmoon (moving target)
- Dead Man’s Tale (The fourth time is the charm)
- Gwisin Vest (67)
- Citan Ramparts (59)
- Otherworldly Eye (65)
- Toil and Trouble (Fully Auto Trigger System/Rampage)
- Gnaw Hunger (Zen Moment/Rampage)
- Seventh Seraph VY-7 (The fourth time is the charm / Vorpal weapon)
- Stars in Shadow (Grave Robber / Disruption Break or Elemental Capacitor)
- Far Future (self-loading holster/multikill clip)
- Tarantula (Field Prep / Canned Breathing)
- Eternal Blazon (Killing Wind / One for All)
- The Shelter in Place / The Took Offense / Xenos Vale IV Armor Set
- 60+ Stat Coins
- Titan – Gloves, Chest, Legs
- Hunter – Chest, Legs
- Warlock – Legs
- 60+ Stat Coins
Gnawing Hunger is the only decent PvE roll among weapons as it will have laser accuracy and better TTK after the first takedown.
Seventh Seraph SMG and Tarantula have great PvE rolls. In the case of the SMG, it can exhaust tougher enemies, which isn’t usually the case with primary ammo weapons. Tarantula is just a pure wonder for PvE with increased reserves and damage.
Among the armor pieces, the Titan chest is very good, warlocks are unlucky, and hunters have a pretty good roll of chest pieces, but only for PvE.